Saturday, September 5, 2015

Why Pro-Bar, why?

We have a wide variety of food bars for snacks and emergency food. Some I like more than others, but it's mostly personal preference.

One morning I totally slept through my alarm and grabbed a peanutbutter chocolate chip Pro-Bar as I ran out the door. First bite tastes SPICY!

I tried more after drinking half my fancy coffee (it was that or be hungry, and my co-workers don't deserve that), and it wasn't spicy anymore, but it did have a really unpleasant aftertaste.

Reading the label, this thing has rosemary in it.

I like rosemary. Usually.

I apparently really don't like rosemary in my peanutbutter and chocolate-chip food.

Have you ever been surprised by your energy bar flavor? And you unexpectedly liked? Any you unexpectedly didn't like?

No comments:

Post a Comment